Ohio law on wholesaling comes down to ??

7 Replies

SPECIFICATIONS!!!!??🤔

In Ohio we're it's beautifully Stern , I can get a house under CONTRACT and then market the CONTRACT for sale ???? ! Not the property or real estate @ this point it's a CONTRACT right ??????

@Joseph Brantley , I'm curious: how do you intend on selling your contract/s (without describing ANYTHING or giving ANY pictures about the actual property - which you are NOT selling)?

And how will you avoid the $1,000/day penalty if you can't find buyers for your piece/s of paper?...

@Joseph Brantley I sent you a lengthy PM about why you probably don't want to ask too much wholesaling advice on Bigger Pockets. You will just get swarmed with detractors trying to tear you down. Good luck.

Originally posted by @Steven Leigh :

@Joseph Brantley I sent you a lengthy PM about why you probably don't want to ask too much wholesaling advice on Bigger Pockets. You will just get swarmed with detractors trying to tear you down. Good luck.

@steven Leigh can you send me the same PM please?

Will do @Sakeena Rashid

I will add that if you go to the Wholesaling forum it is more supportive. We still get some infiltrators who insist on being negative about wholesaling from time to time. It baffles me why they feel moved to do that, but overall it's a better place for wholesalers to ask questions and get helpful answers. 

Originally posted by @Steven Leigh :

Will do @Sakeena Rashid

I will add that if you go to the Wholesaling forum it is more supportive. We still get some infiltrators who insist on being negative about wholesaling from time to time. It baffles me why they feel moved to do that, but overall it's a better place for wholesalers to ask questions and get helpful answers. 

Only because it's a questionable practice, in some state illegal, and even this is negative to you but sometimes an adverse comment is in YOUR best interest - - certainly not mine.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here