Christopher Hughes
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
Interested in pursuing Turnkey investment opportunities

Christopher Hughes
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Apr 17 2017, 06:36

Hi all,

I am rather new to the forums but have lurked for a while and have been an avid listener to the podcast as well as reading the Brandon Turner "Rental Property Investing" book and a couple of other related readings.

I am currently living in Virginia Beach but originally from Cleveland OH. I am interested in investing in Turnkey opportunities and I have come across a couple of turnkey providers in the area (Holton-Wise, Smartland).

I am hoping to hear from others who have invested with these organizations or turnkey in general. I would initially be looking to acquire properties in the $70,000-$100,000 range. Ideally on the Westside of Cleveland and further west (e.g. Lakewood, Fairview etc) since those are the areas I am the most familiar with and would be the most comfortable investing in.

I am looking to invest in turnkey opportunities as a method to build passive income and long term financial growth for my family. My goal would be to take the cash-flow generated from the first purchase and add it to my savings efforts from towards the second property, and on and on.

I would love to hear from anyone with experience in turnkey investing in Northeast OH and any advice or experience anyone is willing to share. From what I've seen so far, properties in that range tend to offer between $100-$200 a month in cashflow after accounting for expenses.

Thank you in advance for any responses and I look forward to some valuable discussion!

Chris

Loading replies...