Allstar property management Cleveland

5 Replies

Hello BP Members!

I am based in Toronto and I own a property in the east end of Cleveland.

I am looking for a reliable property management   company to replace Sellers property  that shut down .

I spoke with Allstar Management and they sound nice and reasonable. I couldn't find much feedback online on them so i was wondering if any one worked with them or know of them here?

Thanks so much!

Itay

I use Cleveland Property Management Group, but their service has fallen off since Keller Williams bought them a few years ago, so I can't recommend them. I am also in the market for a new management company and would like feedback on Allstar.  

I met with a member of Allstar management team today and was very satisfied and appreciate their quick response to a meet me on a pretty short notice. The individual was very helpful and professional. I also had online & phone correspondence with ClevelandROI.com property management and likewise received very professional and helpful feedback and on very short notice. Thanks to both!

I have some good recommendations on Allstar from other investors.  BUT they have crazy cancellation fees in their PMA (one month's rent + the fees that would have been earned for the rest of the term of the lease in place).  Never seen anything this high before in any PMA I've reviewed....

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here