Contractor Referrals - Beavercreek, OH

6 Replies

Hello, does anyone have a general contractor they could recommended in the Greater Dayton area? Right now specifically Beavercreek, Ohio?

Thank you! 

@Darrin Carey Thanks for the invite I was actually planning on attending. I could really use local contacts in all aspects so I look forward to coming out and networking.

@Adrien Hebert , I don't have any contractor recommendations, but I can recommend the meet up. My wife and I attended october's event last monday and it was very helpful. Lot's of good people and good talks.  I highly recommend attending.

@Darrin Carey just wanted to reach out and say thanks for the invite and for hosting the event. I was able to attend and talk to others who are doing some interesting things in the local market. It was very beneficial and I look forward to the next one. Also, I'm looking for chances to get involved in the community so if you need any help id be happy to volunteer.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here