Where is the hottest market in Cincinnati?

2 Replies

This is great stuff, Gary. I just recently purchased in Norwood for my first deal, but was looking at Oakley and Hyde Park during my search as well since that's where I currently live. Though it is hard to FIND a good deal in hot areas like Oakley, as you've shown in the video, there are still plenty of deals to be MADE if you can stomach a trashed house and turn it around as a flip!

I'm mostly sticking with buy-and-hold for the mean time, but watching videos like this one and generally seeing the possibilities with a dilapidated house really gets me excited at the prospect of flipping.

Originally posted by @Kyle Bale :

This is great stuff, Gary. I just recently purchased in Norwood for my first deal, but was looking at Oakley and Hyde Park during my search as well since that's where I currently live. Though it is hard to FIND a good deal in hot areas like Oakley, as you've shown in the video, there are still plenty of deals to be MADE if you can stomach a trashed house and turn it around as a flip!

I'm mostly sticking with buy-and-hold for the mean time, but watching videos like this one and generally seeing the possibilities with a dilapidated house really gets me excited at the prospect of flipping.

Great point Kyle!  It is really hard to find deals in Oakley and Hyde Park...which is why many investors are buying in the surrounding areas such as Norwood, Pleasant Ridge and Madisonville.  

Good luck with your rentals, sounds like you've got a good strategy going.