Looking for Real Estate Agent - Canton, Ohio

10 Replies

Hi All,

I am looking for an experienced investor friendly real estate agent in Canton, Ohio. I have been looking for my first rental property and have found a couple that interest me but would like a little guidance. I am mainly interested in small multi-family properties (2-15 units) with value add potential. Please reach out to me with recommendations.

@Kevin Simmons I wanted to answer your question. I have someone I work with, but I wouldn't call her an investor friendly agent. She works only with buyers, so I receive listings from her, but she's not calling me with deals and letting me know what's going on. It's all initiated by me. I've tried a couple different ones with little success. Good luck finding one. Maybe someone else can help you. My suggestion is to call some of the bigger brokers in the area and ask them who in there office works with investors. Cutler, Keller Williams, DeHoff, are all pretty big around here. 

I’m a Northeast Ohio investor friendly agent! I work with severa investors in Cleveland/Akron/canton areas! I live in summit county, graduated high school in Stark county and now work in multiple county’s! I will help you out!!

Kevin,

I am a NE Ohio investor who've been investing for 8 years.  However I currently live out of state because of work.  I work directly with a great local agent who is well versed in investments who lives in Brunswick.  I know he covers Cleveland, Akron, and all the surrounding suburbs.  I'm not sure about Canton but if he doesn't he likely knows someone who does.  Feel free to PM me if interested for his contact info.

Good luck!

Rick 

@Kevin Simmons - I have been an investor for 11 years now and have all my properties in North Canton.  I would recommend Dominic Fonte as the realtor in the area that fits what you describe.  He is an investor himself and has been a realtor in the area for 30+ years.  Jose Medina happened to be the seller agent on most of my acquisitions.  He is a big name in the area and might be a good resource too.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about North Canton.  Good Luck!

Tony

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone for replying to my post! It's a bit of a bummer that you can't reply to each person right under their post(unless I am not that tech savvy and just don't know how to do it) so I will have to do it here.

Sam Cerreta - I would be interested to know more about the flips you have done in the area.

Rachel Sharp - I will PM you.

Rick Hanrahan - Sent you a PM

Tony R. Yagiela - Thanks for the names of the realtors. Looking them up now. Thank you for allowing me to PM you if I have any questions!

Jason Goretzki - Thanks for the mention!

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone for replying to my post! It's a bit of a bummer that you can't reply to each person right under their post(unless I am not that tech savvy and just don't know how to do it) so I will have to do it here.

@Sam Cerreta - I would be interested to know more about the flips you have done in the area.

@Rachel Sharp - I will PM you.

@Rick Hanrahan - Sent you a PM

@Tony R. Yagiela - Thanks for the names of the realtors. Looking them up now. Thank you for allowing me to PM you if I have any questions!

@Jason Goretzki - Thanks for the mention!

With gratitude,

Kevin

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here