Alex Hake
  • Lincoln City, OR
Votes |
Partners on the Oregon Coast

Alex Hake
  • Lincoln City, OR
Posted Feb 12 2018, 11:11

Hey Everyone,

You guys are the best, every week I learn so much from all of you and I can't thank you guys enough.

This question is more personal, and inspired by the quick tip on the most recent podcast. 

I am looking for people to partner with on the Oregon Coast. I am a Real Estate Broker in the Lincoln City/ Newport area and I have a lot to bring to the table, most of which is hustle and knowledge.

I moved to this area 9 months ago specifically to start investing in BRRRs and Flips in this area, but I am really struggling to find people who are doing the same thing to work with and learn from. I feel like I am stuck right now in my real estate career just wandering around trying to figure out what to do, but I have no real concept about how to make the next step.

Most of it is my fault for just being overwhelmed by trying to move my family to a new state. It has been a busy and rough winter out here, but I have made a resolution to break through all of that for the spring and summer. Any tips on where to start? 

Thanks for your time and input!

Alex Hake

Loading replies...