• OR ID AZ CA WA CO NV TN
Votes |
Handyman to Manage Property Turnover

Grant Schroeder
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • OR ID AZ CA WA CO NV TN
Posted Aug 15 2018, 17:34

I am in contact with an older investor who has 6 units (two duplexes and 2 SFRs) within an hour radius of one another ranging from Clackamas to Troutdale to the east of Portland, Oregon.  He is looking for a handyman or small general contractor to oversee repairs and maintenance when he turns a property over for a new tenant to rent. He does not want a property manager, just someone to perform/oversee repairs to his properties. Does anyone in this area know of a handyman or small general contractor that might fit this role? 

I am a young real estate investor in the southwest Portland-metro area who has one property under his belt and am looking to grow my real estate portfolio. I live over an hour away from these properties, and am considering taking this on myself to gain some experience on managing the maintenance process, but am unsure if this might be a good option for me. It could also present an opportunity to buy the properties from this older investor in the future since his kids want nothing to do with them. Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated, thank you!

• Lender Nevada (#1914590), Colorado (#1914590), Washington (#1914590), Tennessee (#1914590), Arizona (#AZ LO-1022753), Arizona (#1914590), Oregon (#1914590), Idaho (#1914590), and California (#1914590)

• Movement Mortgage
Movement Mortgage Logo

Loading replies...