Lancaster, PA REIA

8 Replies

Yes it sure does. I helped found the group and now it is run by a good friend of mine. It is free and great for a new person. I also run a similar club that focus on ALL of central PA. www.limgclub.com

I am 11th generation Lancaster County Proud. If I can help you in anyway please just let me know.

awesome!! I'm right near shady maple and couldn't drive to Philadelphia or Pittsburgh on a weekly basis. I'm really excited to live so close to the meeting place. 

Hey everyone, I am a newbie, as in I haven't purchased my first investment yet. We live in Downingtown, PA. I can't seem to find any meet up groups here. At this point we, my husband and I, are very much interested in networking and meeting like minded people. Would love to come to the LBC?, but can't find any info on that. Judah, your website seems to have reached its Bandwidth. I am unable to open it. Thanks everyone. Hope to meet you all 

Lisa

Originally posted by @Lisa Halpin :

Hey everyone, I am a newbie, as in I haven't purchased my first investment yet. We live in Downingtown, PA. I can't seem to find any meet up groups here. At this point we, my husband and I, are very much interested in networking and meeting like minded people. Would love to come to the LBC?, but can't find any info on that. Judah, your website seems to have reached its Bandwidth. I am unable to open it. Thanks everyone. Hope to meet you all 

Lisa

Hi Lisa!

I have family in Downingtown, West Chester and Honey Brook.  I'm not sure where in Dtown you live, but there's a meetup in Wyomissing (near the Berkshire Mall) tomorrow evening at 6:30.

We're new too and this will be our first meetup.

Here are the details, if you're interested: 
http://www.meetup.com/Berks-County-Real-Estate-Investing-Meetup/events/224792701/

Originally posted by @Lisa Halpin :

Hey everyone, I am a newbie, as in I haven't purchased my first investment yet. We live in Downingtown, PA. I can't seem to find any meet up groups here. At this point we, my husband and I, are very much interested in networking and meeting like minded people. Would love to come to the LBC?, but can't find any info on that. ...

The big REIA in SE PA is called DIG:

http://digonline.org/

DIG has a monthly main meeting in Horsham, and subgroup meetings that you will find meet closer to you. 

LBC = Lancaster Bible College

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here