Agent and Lawyer in Allentown, PA or Bethlehem, PA

4 Replies

Hi All-

Can someone recommend a good investor-friendly buyer's agent and lawyer in Allentown, PA or Bethlehem, PA? Please let me know if you've worked with them in the past.

Thanks so much!

Physically in those cities, no, but Rich Heller is well regarded and if he can't serve your needs directly, I'm sure he knows someone who can. https://www.parealestatelawyer.com/  I was little quick on the trigger there.  That was the lawyer answer.  For a buyer's agent, talk to @Ray Peslar.  I'm closing on my 7th property with Ray today.

Charles McCabe

@Minhaj Choudhury

What do you need the lawyer for? To represent you as the buyer? Or something else? 

Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

@Minhaj Choudhury  

Would you feel comfortable sharing more details on the kind of properties you are looking to buy? My recommendations may vary depending on the underlying deal (e.g. property type, size, etc.). You can PM me if you don't want to share the details here. 

You may also want to consider working with an attorney that also can provide title insurance services as well. 

Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.