Skip to content
South Carolina Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Dylan Hunter
  • New to Real Estate
  • Columbia SC
Votes |
Newbie Looking for Property Management Mentorship!!!

Dylan Hunter
  • New to Real Estate
  • Columbia SC
Posted Oct 26 2021, 10:46

Hey BP family! I am currently serving active duty in the US Air Force at Shaw AFB and am trying to start up a property management company in Columbia SC! A little background on myself, last year I started up a real estate investment company in College Station Texas with 2 of my best friends. Our goal is to rent out properties there to college students. Eventually I want to become a property manager in Texas but the requirements for property managers in Texas are very strict and I need around 3 years experience to get the license. Being stationed in SC I saw how easy it is to get a license here and decided this would be a great location to start my first company. The goal is to scale this company over the next 3 years and automate it so that I can operate it out of Texas! I currently own one rental in Columbia that I manage and it has been doing pretty well. Once I stop house hacking it I will be netting $500 profit each month. I am looking for anyone in the area who has property management experience or experience with scaling businesses in general! I would appreciate any help you can offer and look forward to working with you!

Loading replies...