Brokerage with all of TX MLS

6 Replies

Hi - My current broker does not have access to all of the MLS accounts I need so I was looking for some recommendations to see if anyone knew of a brokerage with access to the major Texas MLS systems (Austin, DFW, San Antonio, Houston). I'm not a high volume agent but need access to multiple areas. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Zack,

It looks like you are looking for them all under one roof, which I can't help you with but I can help you with the San Antonio market if you need just call anytime.

You'll likely have to find an agent in each of those areas as it's highly unlikely a single agent will have access to all. To gain access to the MLS, an agent has to pay and join that city's local realtor board plus pay additional fees to have MLS access. There's really no reason for an agent to need (or want to pay for) access in cities far from where they work.

I'm sure you could find agents right here on BP who'd be glad to help you!

You actually do not have to join the board as long s you are a member of another board in Texas. You can be an MLS only member of another bard and just pay an initiation fee and MLS due. At one time or another, I have been a MLS only member of most boards in Texas with my primary being Austin

Have you checked out Red Bell Real Estate? https://redbellre.com/ I have not tried them yet, but they have an interesting platform from what I can tell so far.

Originally posted by @Greg H. :

You actually do not have to join the board as long s you are a member of another board in Texas. You can be an MLS only member of another bard and just pay an initiation fee and MLS due. At one time or another, I have been a MLS only member of most boards in Texas with my primary being Austin

Hey Greg - are the fees different for MLS only membership? Thanks.

Yes, there are reduced fees for MLS only access...it is considered your secondary MLS...doesn't matter how many you have...