Handyman Davis County, Utah

4 Replies

I used handyman Phil Rogers about 4 years ago but he was great, very experienced and is worth checking into. I think he's in Kaysville. I guess I can't post his contact info here but feel free to connect/message me and I'll get it to you. He still doesn't seem to have a web site or online presence.

Another contractor that my neighbors rave about in Davis County is the Walsh Factor - Chris Walsh. Basements, woodworking, and other renovations/handyman services. Google him or find him on Facebook.

We have LOVED using Alan Armstrong from Armstrong Construction for everything that needs a General Contractor.  His work bid is consistently lower than the other contractors that bid the work and he includes more in his scope of work.  His quality of work is excellent! 
For example:  We put Hardie Board siding on one of our duplex properties.  We obtained 4 bids from various companies (some that specialize in exterior only and some from general contractors) for both Hardie Board and for vinyl siding.  His price for Hardie Board siding, new soffit & fascia was almost the same price as all three of the other bids for vinyl siding only (no soffit & fascia).  For Hardie Board siding the bids from the other companies was almost DOUBLE the bid from Armstrong Construction.  The work quality was excellent and he did some extra work free of charge (added a garage door to make it a 3 car garage instead of 2).  This has been the case with every project in which he has bid for us.  Always lower price but not lower quality.  I can't post his contact information here, but message me and I will give it to you.