• Rental Property Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Richmond Virginia Recommendations

Amy H.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Aug 13 2019, 09:58

I am about to close on another BRRRR property and am looking for a few contractor recommendations. I have my usual go to people but some are way busy this month and/or out of town and I might have to wait longer than I had originally planned if I don't find another contractors.

Looking for recommendations for these type of jobs for contractors that service around the greater MSA Richmond, Virginia (Central Virginia area)

-Siding and other exterior work: removal of wood siding, install of vinyl siding, soffits, fascia, gutters, wrapping the windows, repair of a few window sills, and repair of some door frames. 

-tree company: need pruning of a couple branches

-electrical company: my go to electrician is out of town the next two weeks.. looking for a licensed electrician to fix a room that has no working outlets. Not sure if it's a short circuit or a blown fuse or something completely different. 

-asphalt company: reseal an asphalt driveway (most companies right now in the area only want to do a new driveway job! ugh)

-cabinet company: I need 1-2 cabinet doors that have somehow the wood has split into two pieces. Either need someone to try to glue/reconnect the two pieces of wood or rebuild the cabinet door to match the style and stain of the cabinets

-This isn't for this BRRRR in particular but if anyone has a good HVAC service company. My go to company has been hiring lower quality technicians the last year or so. I am looking to move all my service contracts to a new HVAC company in Richmond.

Thanks y'all!

Loading replies...