Vicksburg, MS Investors

5 Replies

Hey everyone! I am in Birmingham, AL, but recently got contacted about a house in Vicksburg, MS. The deal was too good to pass up. I've been looking for other investors who may be interested in the area, but haven't found any luck. Does anyone invest in that area? There are a lot of houses that would be great properties. 

We have an apartment complex in Vicksburg, but no houses.  It's a little far away for us to manage (and no good PM's in the area), so we're getting it ready to sell.

Originally posted by @Justin B. :

We have an apartment complex in Vicksburg, but no houses.  It's a little far away for us to manage (and no good PM's in the area), so we're getting it ready to sell.

How many units? I have a buyer who just asked about an apartment complex this week. 

12 units. We bought it 2-3 years back and have put some decent money into it to get it nice. Now we're focusing on renting it up so we can list it. We've just learned that trying to manage an MFR from afar is too much work. We have a presence in Brandon, so a quick trip out there is half a day at least. We've decided to put our focus locally in the Jackson/Brandon area. My Father is the one in Jackson, and I'm 1,000 miles away in Maryland. I don't want to violate any rules of BP so if you want to hear more, just send me a PM.