Coming to Birmingham, Let's meet!

7 Replies | Birmingham, Alabama

Hi there! My partner and I are based in San Francisco and are coming to Birmingham for Labor day weekend to get to know the city and look to build a team there. We are interested in turnkey offerings and also units we can BRRRR. Our goal for this trip is to network and build a team we can work with over the coming years, and also to view properties for our first purchase.

If you are (or know any) great property managers, real estate agents, turnkey companies i would love to connect with you before coming out so we can make a plan to meet up while we are in town. We are free to meet up Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 

Thank you.

Oliver Ross

Originally posted by @Oliver Ross :

Hi there! My partner and I are based in San Francisco and are coming to Birmingham for Labor day weekend to get to know the city and look to build a team there. We are interested in turnkey offerings and also units we can BRRRR. Our goal for this trip is to network and build a team we can work with over the coming years, and also to view properties for our first purchase.

If you are (or know any) great property managers, real estate agents, turnkey companies i would love to connect with you before coming out so we can make a plan to meet up while we are in town. We are free to meet up Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 

Thank you.

Oliver Ross

Welcome to the site Oliver. I wanted to drop you a link to The Ultimate Guide to Grading Birmingham Alabama Neighborhoods. It's a great overview of the B-Ham market that I put together with one of the larger Property Manager's down there. This should help you guys navigate the neighborhoods in B-Ham and focus your attention on the types of areas that align with your budget, cash flow goals and risk tolerance.

Hello Oliver!  I am an insurance agent based in Birmingham, AL and I am happy to help in providing you and your partner with any insurance related information.  My primary focus is working with in and out of state investors that own properties in Alabama.   

Hi, Oliver! 

I'm located in the Birmingham area & would love to keep in touch with you, in the future. Unfortunately, I won't be able to meetup this weekend, but I'd be more than happy to keep in touch & network. I'm new to REI, so I may be limited in my offerings lol but I love to learn & would love to help you in any way that I can!