Balance transfer from credit cards

1 Reply

Hey guys I am using this agency to get me 0% interest from credit cards. I am able to use the checks they sent to me for some transfers but others need to be circumvented to get the balance transfers at the 0% they offer. Does anyone know how to do this? I am using the funds for a flip I have already secured

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Hey guys I am using this agency to get me 0% interest from credit cards. I am able to use the checks they sent to me for some transfers but others need to be circumvented to get the balance transfers at the 0% they offer. Does anyone know how to do this? I am using the funds for a flip I have already secured

What agency? 0% offers come directly from the credit card companies not through an agency, hopefully you haven't been scammed into giving your credit card information in trade for some checks that will bounce.

If you can provide additional information on which credit card you are having difficulty with or in your words trying to circumvent or what your goals are I can help you. Are you referring to utilizing overpayment strategies to get CC balance refund?