Votes
Raymond Ebbeler
  • Largo, FL
Votes |
Synchronized Energy

Raymond Ebbeler
  • Largo, FL
Posted Apr 27 2016, 07:53

I had a post removed because it would have created too much money and would have helped non-members become pro members. I had suggested that synergy was syndication I will not expound on the concept of synergy perse simply it is an abstract term and appears to obtuse for most to grasp. However, in simple terms it means strength in numbers...I will leave it at that.  What I would create is such an enterprise with pooled investors -- I might just do that. 

Bigger Pockets would need to be a role model to mediate such an enterprise-wide model. Therefore another alternative for investment is corporate venture capital and using real estate projections to get seed capital. Such an undertaking would be to realize the capacity for long-term growth. 

I am still interested in "buy and hold" strategies...but as a diversified investor I am considering REITs which are already entities that exist (300 strong and strength in numbers are the many investors who participate in those REITs).

Perhaps Bigger Pockets' 500,000 strong members can also capitalize in this area as co-ventured profits. No man is an island.

Loading replies...