Votes |
Training

Paolo Ruggieri
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • USA
Posted Jul 25 2016, 19:13

All

I am very close to getting to do real estate full time... I have a rental portfolio that should provide me a decent living (30+ properties)... But would like to diversify in something else if I go full time. One of the wholesalers I purchased properties has an amazing system... If I go full time I thought I might copy it... I would like to know if you have experience with this system. This guy networks with newbies  that want to break in real estate ... Apperently there are a lot of them... He finds out what marketing budget they have, how much time they have, and what type of marketing they feel comfortable doing... Then he trains them on a specific method to find deals (driving for dollars, mailers etcetc) that marches they budget, time and personality. When they put a property under contract, he finds a cash buyer for it (or if it is an incredible deal he buys it himself). He makes a killing... Just with best deals they find that he keeps for him (5% of them)... Paying student few thousands...But he also makes a killing with everything he wholesales (95%).... Splitting a wholesale fee for work someone else did. 

He does spend average 15 hours a week recruiting and training them... But has an army working for him... The volume he makes is incredible.

I do have several cash buyers that saw what I did and want to get in real estate... And think I could reach out to more people for more cash buyers... 

I just need to get more deals... And I think his method seems an incredible scalable one... What do you think? Any experience recruiting newbies? 

Lastly... I noticed these newbies go on their own after they understand how it works... But obviously keep a great relationship with him , bringing him more business and referrals... 

Please share experiences

Loading replies...