• Clarksville, MD
Votes |
Virtual Assistant to Run Comps

Stephen Lee
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Clarksville, MD
Posted Dec 7 2016, 14:45

Hey all,

I've seen a lot of people in the industry using virtual assistants. Most are wholesalers who have high call volumes or Realtors who have a lot of easy to complete busy work. My issue is that I mostly spend all day running comps, putting in offers, or driving properties that I've identified as good properties.

For those of you who have used a VA in the past, have you had them submit offers for you? My concern with this is the fact that it's kind of a big deal if it gets messed up. Submitting it for the wrong amount, not including the correct contingencies, etc. I also don't even know if that's legal or not... (I'm in Maryland by the way)

I mainly would like to use him/her to run comps for me. 5 minutes a comp, 75-150 leads a day excluding leads from my marketing, you do the math. Whatever that comes out to, it's too difficult for me to do myself, but I'm also not at the point where I feel comfortable taking someone on full time. For those of you that have had VAs run comps for you, what are some things that you had told them that helped them grasp the art of figuring out an ARV? I realize that it's not as easy as just telling someone once and that's it, that it'll be a learning process, but I'd appreciate any advice. I also don't know if it's legal (again in MD) to give out my MLS login information to them in order to allow them to run comps. Maybe people get around this by subscribing to other services like FlipComp or Privy for their virtual assistants?

Again, any advice at all on the matter would be appreciated. Any suggested sources for VAs, countries, what you paid, what you had them do, etc

Thanks!

Loading replies...