Skip to content
Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Chris Marshall
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
What in the world can you do with all this hair?

Chris Marshall
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Posted Dec 23 2016, 04:51

Alright so I don't know how many of the investors on here are hair stylists but check this out. My wife is opening up her own hair salon and She will be renting out a chair inside her salon to someone for $125/month. So just that one chair covers her electric (at least most of it). So I'm looking at the area you need for a single chair its like a 4 foot by 4 foot area. You could just build a big room put chairs everywhere and rent those bad boys out and be killing it! Now I realize there are a lot of numbers to crunch and I have not crunched a single one of them but the idea intrigued me and it is something we are going to look at in the future as a way to scale her hair salon business. I just found it a interesting idea and thought it might make for good conversations. If you have any comments or any weird ways you have thought about renting something most people would never think about renting Id love to hear about it. I find this entire animal (investing) just so amazing! It consumes every single waking thought! It gets very hard to think about my work while I am there because this is what I want to be doing so bad. Just finding new and interesting ways to make money and change the world! I think that's one thing that is super appealing to me, is the fact that everyday its something new, I love trying to figure out new problems. Anyways sorry for the little rant! Have a great day!

Loading replies...