Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Mike G.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
What’s your investing strategy of choice... - and why?

Mike G.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Nov 10 2018, 15:49
So I’ve educated myself on and have employed a few strategies for real estate investing. Buy n hold, wholesaling, BRRRR, tax liens, next on my list is sandwich wrap and lease option and of course the fix n flip whIch I have yet to perform. With such a vast array of investing options available coupled with many market variables, if you had to max out your profit and time on a deal what strategy would you use for the purpose of building up capital for future investments. This is where I am at and looking for feedback from more seasoned investors. Yes I want a good cash on cash return, yes I want good NOi, yes I want to build long term wealth but right now I’m looking for velocity of my capital to put to use to build up more capital to rinse and repeat in several deals a year to get to the point where I can come into a larger Multifamily project ( 75-100) unit apartment or 150 space mobile home park to purchase and manage for my retirement. If you needed to scale up quickly and by quickly I mean 10 year time frame what would you do to make this a reality. What strategy would you use and do over and over or would you do one before the other and mix and match? Asking for educational reasons so let’s hear your opinions BPers. What worked for you? More importantly what didn’t ? Knowing what you know now what would you tell your best buddy if they were going to start and say that if they did A-B-C-D that in 10 years they would be in a real good position equity wise to make a move into a large Multifamily acquisition at that point. .... The forum is yours ...

Loading replies...