• Northampton, PA
Votes |
New Guy On The Block

Trevor McDanolds
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Northampton, PA
Posted Apr 11 2019, 08:30

Hello,

My name is Trevor and I am a brand new and aspiring real estate investor. I have for many years I have been fascinated but the thought of investing in real estate. I am wanting, like many others to grow my knowledge base and develop a firm foundation as I move into my first accidental investment property. I use the word accidental because my wife and I made the move to Orange Park Florida from North East PA and after a few months have realized they this just isn't the place for us. We intend to move back to North East PA soon and will be renting out our property down here in Orange Park. The property is what I would consider a Class A property and was not purchased with intent to rent. We plan on purchasing a Live in Flip in North East PA so in three years we can pull out the equity and begin the BRRRR method. The home we will be renting down here will not cash flow well at all in fact we may make 0.50%. We have looked into a property manager that we where referred to by our realtor and like what we hear. Does anyone have any advice for us to help with our first improve-to investment property here in Florida. Or any advice on our future plans for the live in flip which we intend on resulting in the BRRRR method.

Thank you everyone.

Loading replies...