Question about paying multiple mortgages

4 Replies

Question for seasoned investors with multiple units and mortgages through different companies. Is there an app or solution that allows you to pay all mortgages in one single portal?

I set up auto pay with the banks I have my mortgages at to withdraw from individual accounts that I have set up at my primary bank where all of the my W-2 and rental income goes to.

I just set them all up on autopay and have them pay from one account. I write down all the information for each mortgage so I have it for reference, but after that I'm done. Money goes in and out of the same account. I don't know if that helps. 
Originally posted by @Loic Assobmo :

Question for seasoned investors with multiple units and mortgages through different companies. Is there an app or solution that allows you to pay all mortgages in one single portal?

I wish. I have mortgages through 4 different lenders right now, so it is a pain in the butt. I also don't like having them on auto-pay since I routinely pay the mortgages at different times throughout the month as the rent checks come in. 

Still, the amount of hassle to pay my mortgages is relatively small.