90 Day goal - What is yours?

24 Replies

I noticed the new features on the owner dashboard. I have set up a "90 day goal", which ive adjusted to 60 days.

My Goal: Refinance two properties by November. I need to finish up my rehab and refinance to remove the PMI insurance. And lower a rate on a duplex. If I do this by November, it would be the same as adding two additional doors to my portfolio. It would essentially give me a $400 a month raise.

Daily activity: Save more, and stay involved in personal development. 

What is your 90 day goal?

Originally posted by @Frank Wong :

Be a better version of myself. A stronger mind, body, and soul.  

I like it.. We always have room for improvement in those areas. 

Originally posted by @Cody Ruff :

@Brian Ellis. My 90 day goal is simply to keep learning. Reading books, engaging in the forum, listening to podcasts and doing research on my local real estate market. 

Good stuff! Keep at it, and don't get analysis paralysis! Ive learned the most through trial and error. BP is hands down the best place to gather knowledge. 

Originally posted by @Charles Bruce :

@Brian Ellis to get at least a 4 unit and continue to stay healthy and focused

Aim high! You’ll get there. Best of luck to you 💪🏼

1) Do a better job paying attention to heatlh - exercise, eating, enough down time, and paying more attention to personal relationships (family).

2) Get a couple simple but boring project down at my day job business that I have been putting on the back burner 'because I can do them some day'.

3) Get signed contracts on a couple deals I am working on : a group of a 4 plex and two duplexes that I am working on buying in my SOLO401K with a low down payment seller finances non-recourse loan!

Originally posted by @Erik W. :

Practice contentment.  Be fully satisfied with the everyday joys all around me.

Gratitude is key!

Originally posted by @Sean McDonnell :

Purchase 1 property before the end of 2019 that cash flows $200 a month.

Good luck, Sean. Hope you get it, share the results when you do ! 

@Brian Ellis good luck!

For real estate - my 90 day goal is to get through my current closing and get tenants in before the snow flies.

I’ve also started making family oriented, spiritual, and physical 90 day goals!

Originally posted by @John Roesler :

@Brian Ellis good luck!

For real estate - my 90 day goal is to get through my current closing and get tenants in before the snow flies.

I’ve also started making family oriented, spiritual, and physical 90 day goals!

Awesome man! Goodluck and get that place rented! 

Ive realized personal growth is an instrumental part to gaining momentum financially, best of luck to you.

Originally posted by @Ryan Proffit :

@Brian Ellis close on an 8 plex which is my first ever rental property, get it cleaned up, and get rents up. Overcome a nagging injury, obtain an excellent on my AF pt test, lose 10 lbs, be a nicer person, and just keep crushing life.

Good luck, Ryan! I would suggest reading "The one thing" by Gary Keller. Its a great book , helped me tremendously when it came to my short term goals. 

Originally posted by @Danielle Wolter :

@Brian Ellis

1 - get 2 more properties under contract

2 - finish rehab and refinance current property

3 - try to take some time for myself to re focus

I had to learn the hard way! I over worked myself for a while, and all it did was work against me. I have just recently learned to take a little bit of time for myself, it doesn't have to be much, but it makes a huge difference. In the end, I get more done.