• Investor
  • Massillon, OH
Votes |
goals aren't good?

Jeffery Waicak
  • Investor
  • Massillon, OH
Posted Apr 18 2016, 16:55

I've been  thinking  about this for a while  and would  appreciate  your feedback. I'll  give some examples. Let's say I flipped  4 houses last year, averaged  15,000 on each. then this year's  goal would  realistically  be to flip 6, and make say 20,000 on each. So now we're almost  4 months  in. I have  one done, offer pending and see no great deals, if I do other investors  are beating  me to it or out bidding  me for them. So now I'm worried, clearly  missing  the weekly and monthly goals along the way, basically  I feel like a failure and maybe  try to be more competitive in the bids and get myself  into a property  that is not that good.on the flip side of it. We're almost  4 months  in, I have found  4, closed 2, for 25,000 and 28,000 profit. My goals are being  exceeded so what should I do? Sell the other 2, flip 2 more by August and take the rest of the year off?  

Instead  I feel like a clear path forward  is best. There's not a straight  line. Im going  strike out some and hit home runs at times as well. 

Stay focused  know where you are trying to get, don't let an arbitrary date or number  cloud your  vision. 

Thoughts?

Loading replies...