• Clovis, CA
Votes |
Creative Real Estate Investing While Making A W-2 To Learn How

Travis Preheim
  • Clovis, CA
Posted Jan 18 2017, 13:47

Creative Real Estate Investing While Making A W-2 To Learn How

Can it be done, and how?

I have an opportunity to start everything over from scratch. Including figuring out how to draw a cash flow from a W-2 to help build momentum back up in my life. While I sell my last business start up to catch up my debts.

The way I see it is why not double down on my learning curve, and get a job in the same field that I want to end up doing eventually which is real estate investing.

My first thought of a perfect job to do this in right now is real estate property management.

Please tell me if my thinking is off... Having no idea how things work in the real world of real estate. My theory is why not be a part of and somehow do the leg work with investors while learning from their mistakes before for I make mine with my own time and money.

Would looking for a property management admin job be a good direction to look towards first. Or would it be more directional for me to take a step back and go work a Job with a general contractor that does fix and flips while I study to get my CPM certification.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and consider, all the best in your endeavors.

Loading replies...