Brandon’s 90 DAY CHALLENGE: WHY?

2 Replies

@Brandon Turner recently did a 90 DAY CHALLENGE webinar where he challenged everyone to focus on meeting their 2017 REI goals. That got me psyched and I did two things:

1. Reviewed my 2017 goals
  2. Got moving since I was behind on them!

Where I am is not where I want to be. I started taking more action and getting less sleep! But goals without motivation will get kicked to the curb too quickly. Why did I have these goals? What were they for? I listened to a podcast a while back (@Arianne L.  233 I think?) and she gave a very good explanation of her "why" and why that is important. My family is unquestionably mine. To help me succeed for that “why”, I did two things?

1. Had my wife and kids ask me at the end of each day: “What did you do to work on your goals today?
  2. Created a new alarm tone that goes off every day at 5:00 AM: (I love it! https://youtu.be/6MM-xi287fg)

They are the reason I get out of bed in the morning (and especially getting out of bed at 5 now...) I never want to forget that. So what is your why to "get up and go be awesome!"?

@Mike Snyder That's awesome!! Glad to see you are taking massive action! (I need to work on getting up earlier...) 

I'm a little late to the challenge but we still have 65 or so days til 2017 ends. Let's get those goals!!! :) 

Time to get my next list going!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.