• Westwood, MA
Votes |
Six months to success

RJ Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Westwood, MA
Posted Jan 2 2019, 13:30

Decades have passed since my first and tragically flawed foray into Real Estate Investment.

That and my subsequent experience as a Real Estate Agent is a foundation for a new initiative, a new result and an outstanding life.

What held me back in the past was a less than compelling “why” to overcome the myth-understandings and fear of failure mindset.

Two months ago both of my daughters who are living with and financially dependent on me became pregnant. My response was a short “what part of you aren’t ready for this did you not understand” and some tsk tsking but my real message to them was that these children will never feel unloved, unwanted or a burden. From that point forward it is all about creating a loving environment for my girls and their children. (One is engaged, the other is still dating the dad).

I have six months to create a home solution and financial foundation for me, my children and my grand children. Our current home is in no way satisfactory and I am in debt. My net worth is actually good however most is in retirement accounts.

The debt, the resulting credit rating are the stumbling blocks

That said, I am highly skilled and can make the moves necessary to change that. Too bad it took such a dramatic why to get me there!

Stay tuned to learn if this new BIG WHY truly overcomes my previous fears.

Happy New Year!

Loading replies...