Skip to content
Sacramento Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Wes Blackwell
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Need an Appraiser in Sacramento - Recommendations?

Wes Blackwell
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Dec 1 2016, 17:31

I have a client who unfortunately hired the wrong kind of agent... back to back! 

The first one completely overpriced the home and then took it off the market without even telling her, and the second one told her they'd buy it from her if they didn't sell it in 10 days... never bought it... and STILL overpriced it! 

This poor woman! She's been through the wringer with these two and now I'm trying to step in to save the day, and that's where I need your help.

I'm paying for an appraisal for her so she can feel confident about the price this time, and would like to connect someone on Bigger Pockets from the Sacramento area. Ideally it'd be a quick turn-around since I'd like to start marketing it ASAP, but I understand you're all pretty much super busy right now and we can be flexible if needed. But the sooner the better :-)

So if you're the perfect appraiser with stellar record and service mindset, or know of someone who is, don't hesitate to post here or send me a message immediately. We need your help!

• Real Estate Agent CA (#01991457) and AZ (#SA674470000)

Blackwell Home Team Logo

Loading replies...