Where do you get your appliances in the Sacramento Area?

11 Replies

I use Costco. They have different appliances on sale each month. I bought a pair of Samsung front load washer/ gas dryer for $1350 + tax (electric dryer pair would be $1250), with white-glove service.

It's possible to find better deal (for similar quality stuff) from elsewhere but one would have to be lucky to find one.

Julius seems good if you want to pick up a single scratch and dent appliance, but felt sketchy and had delivery charges.  Wound up going with Sears as they had a good sale last weekend and was able to pick up a stainless stove, fridge, and dishwasher for $1900 with delivery, installation and haul away.

Thanks for the pointers everyone.

I always find the cheapest price through Lowes. There is always something on clearance, and then stack on the 10-20% off coupons that you can find online or through eBay. Combined with free delivery and 1-year mfr warranty makes it a good deal.

Originally posted by @Patrick Phouangpanya :

I always find the cheapest price through Lowes. There is always something on clearance, and then stack on the 10-20% off coupons that you can find online or through eBay. Combined with free delivery and 1-year mfr warranty makes it a good deal.

I second the Lowe's suggestion. You can often get the giftcards for 10% off through one of the slickdeals sales. Combine that with the 10-20% off coupons with free shipping and it's a great deal.

Otherwise, if you don't need brand new appliances and have some extra time, San Francisco Craigslist always has cheap appliances. Being that San Francisco is full of wealthy folks, they're always upgrading their 1 year old high end appliances. They'll sell it for cheap just to get rid of it and sometimes they'll even give it away. This applies to both furniture and appliances which are often times in nearly new condition.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here