Looking for a local property manager for a condo in Piedmont, Oak

2 Replies | Oakland, California

Hi,

I currently own a one bedroom condo in the Piedmont Area of Oakland. It's in a high rise located on top of a hill with really nice views over Downtown and the bay.

I am moving to Las Vegas at the end of next week and am potentially looking for a local property manager that can be trusted (hence reaching out to BP!).

If you know someone who has the experience required to deal with the tense Oakland market please let me know.

Cheers,

Martin

call Sean Beattie he’s out of Realty Experts in Fremont he’s very professional and easy to work with. He manages properties all over the east bay. If your property ever has a maintenance issue you can rest assured he will get it repaired at cost.

Give him a call and interview him tell him angelou told you to call. Sorry this message board won’t let me leave a phone number.

Send Jordie a message at https://www.urbanhabitat510.com. She's been managing my two properties in West Oakland and Emeryville for a couple years now. I find her friendly, professional and trustworthy.