Networking in Tracy/Stockton area

9 Replies

I'm a newbie on BP. I'd like to network with local wholesalers in Tracy, Stockton, and surrounding areas. Let me know if there's a meetup in these cities. Thanks!

Originally posted by @Thomas O. :

I'm a newbie on BP. I'd like to network with local wholesalers in Tracy, Stockton, and surrounding areas. Let me know if there's a meetup in these cities. Thanks!

Hi, I'm in San Joaquin County and have started to get busy.. Welcome!

Hello, Welcome to BP.

I am in stockton and looking at multi families and mobile home parks in the area.

Originally posted by :

Hi, I'm in San Joaquin County and have started to get busy.. Welcome!

Are you a city inspector or a property manager?

Originally posted by @Mohit Madaan :

Hello, Welcome to BP.

I am in stockton and looking at multi families and mobile home parks in the area.

Do you know if there are BP meetup groups in Stockton area?

@Thomas O.

Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). You can Google to locate them and go to meetup.com

Two Great reads, I bought both J. Scott The Book on Flipping Houses, The Book on Estimating ReHab Costs http://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

Consider checking out HUD homes for small multi's owner occupied gets first crack.

Download BP’s newest book here some good due diligence in Chapter 10. Real Estate Rewind Starting over

http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/brandonatbp/file/real-estate-rewind-a-biggerpockets-community-book

Good Luck

Paul

Originally posted by @Mohit Madaan:

Hello, Welcome to BP.

Not that i know of, i have asked few fellow BP members and few real estate agents too, but nothing i could find.

Few ideas.

Drive around and note any yellow bandit signs 'we buy houses' etc. call them one by one. to find an active wholesaler. Buy lunch and learn from local operators.

Look at brokers with most listings, talk to them over lunch.

Look at for rent postings online or real and call property managers. often they know about properties that will come to market.

Meet people. One or two key people will make a huge change. 

You can start a meetup group!

Originally posted by @Mohit Madaan:

Hello, Welcome to BP.

The closest meetup with folks from BP has been in Sacramento.  Here's a link to the last one back in May.  A great group of people, with a wide variety of experience/interests, attend it. 

The only other group (non-BP related) that I'm aware of that meets in Stockton is on Meetup, but I can't personally vouch for it as I've never attended one of their meetings.