Local Investment Group Stockton CA?

19 Replies

Hi Everyone - Is anyone here aware of, or part of a local investment group in Stockton, CA? It would be great to network with other active investors in the area...

call women's invest. Club not just for women and they can recommend a group for you. 

Hi Jo-Ann - Hmmm, Women's Invest?:) I'd feel that would be a bit of an awkward call to make:) Do you have a link to a website by chance?

There is a group that meets at the Old Spaghetti Factory every last Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm. I will be there.

Hi @Enoch Conley :

Hi Enoch - Thanks! Do you have the contact info for the organizer for that group? Or do you have a link to a website etc. ?

Also, have you been there before? If so, what did you think of it?

@Chris V. No I don't have that info at my disposal. I got it from another forum post. 

This will be my first time attending so I don't have any idea about it yet.

I hope to see you there.

Craig

Stockton Real Estate Investors Meetup:

http://www.meetup.com/epicrein/

See link above; I think this is it. (Google is getting pretty good at this whole search business...:) )

@Chris V. The meetup on the last Tuesday of the month is run by EPIC Real Estate Investors. The last meeting went well. We played Cashflow, the Rich Dad board game. I hadn't played in years and it was good to see how I can get stuck in small ideas. I'm looking forward to the next one. I'm also attending a meetup in Concord put on by REI Bar Camp. http://reibarcamp.com

Coming to California soon! Great to know that there are active investors in the area I'm looking to start in. I'll be sure to network with you all :)

Hi, 

I'm a newbie trying to learn the loops. Looking forward to be Surrounded  by inspiring  investor. Educate myself and achieve my goals and meet wonderful people. 

Mayra 

Originally posted by @Enoch Conley :

@Chris V. The meetup on the last Tuesday of the month is run by EPIC Real Estate Investors. The last meeting went well. We played Cashflow, the Rich Dad board game. I hadn't played in years and it was good to see how I can get stuck in small ideas. I'm looking forward to the next one. I'm also attending a meetup in Concord put on by REI Bar Camp. http://reibarcamp.com

Hi Enoch - Yeah, I saw that meetup and the agenda, and thought about going, but I could not make myself go and play a board game...:) Real life monopoly is way better:). Believe it or not, but I am one building away from owning a street.:) I like to joke that I'll put a hotel on it once I own the street:)))). (Unfortunately the owner of the final building has never responded to my overtures, and with where the market is today I probably don't want to pay what someone else will give him, let along a premium:(...)

Anyway, I did finally signed up for Meetup.com and do plan to go to some meetups, provided that I don't have to play any board games that is:).

@Chris V. My friend Mark owns a multi-unit property in Stockton (12+ units I think). Very good guy and very enterprising, also owns property in SF and rents out a boat in Richmond. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with him.

Hi everyone how are things coming along in the Real Estate investing? Has anyone doen any deals lately in Stockton or nearby?

Happy New Year. Hope things are going great for you. My husband passed away last year June 20 of cancer. Miss him dearly. We had bought a condo at a county tax auction for $29k in 11/2014 and sold the condo for $45k before he passed. We had did the rehab together as a husband and wife team. The only things we had doen by a professtional was the windows and carpeting but everything else we did together. The property was our first. Proud of it. I do have pictures before and after.

The Real Estate had been my dream for many years before my husband and I met. He had supported me through to make it happen. I hope that I can get another property but the lack of funding and achieving that goal is not happening. When I see property that are fixer upper in a great location and a great deal. I have to turn the other way because of the lack of money. I am hoping to meet investor who would stand by me and help me through. 

It might be a bit of a drive for you but I have a Meetup in Oakley, we meet the first Thursday of each month. If you would like more info please reach out to me.

are there any meet ups for the stockton area still happening?

Crickets.....

I am new to the area and really want to connect with likeminded people who have a passion for real estate. Are there any REÍ meetups in the Stockton area?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here