• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Invest in Globeville!?!?

Stuart Crowell
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Denver, CO
Posted Sep 16 2017, 14:34

Investors, Agents, BP friends... What is your impression of Globeville? The village of Globeville has become hot the past 12 months and I wonder if anyone has any thoughts or would share with me if you would invest there?

A little background for anyone not familiar with Globeville, it is an industrial neighborhood in North Denver nestled between Sunnyside and RINO (click  here). Location is prime but it is overall a very industrial area and not a desirable one in terms of current housing. Now, I've heard whispers that Globeville is about to go completely nuts and might be the only place to invest in Denver Proper for any B&H investor. 

Here's why I think this might be accurate. Development on either side of the neighborhood has gone berzerk. For those familiar with RINO, the Atkins Ct/Brighton Blvd corridor is about to get some SERIOUS facelift. New condos, mixed-use office space, hotels, parks, pedestrian/biker friendly European style roads, and walking bridges are all under construction right now. The city did this a few years ago connecting LoHi with LoDo and obviously, that worked out for them. Additionally, the city is rezoning much of 5 points/RINO from C-MX-8 to C-MX-16 (just don't tell anyone okay ;).

Now, I want your impression... to me this makes Globeville (below I70) a HUGE winner. As "overpriced" (market priced) as it may be, by buying and holding you're sitting on a gold mine of development potential. I would hazard a guess that we'll start seeing new townhomes spring up within the next 24 months. 

Thoughts?? Anyone have experience investing in Globeville? I would love to get lunch. 

-Stu

• Real Estate Agent CO (#100073154)

LIV Sotheby's International Realty Logo

Loading replies...