Taylor Burns
  • Denver CO
Votes |
Denver Colorado Mastermind/ Accountability Groups

Taylor Burns
  • Denver CO
Posted Sep 6 2019, 19:55

Hey Denver BP! 

Not trying to promote myself here so I hope this post is not taken down or blocked. 

I am located just east of Denver Colorado in Aurora. I closed on my first house hack deal in April and have been learning a lot with this. I am continuing to learn and looking to do a another deal ASAP. Denver is super expensive and I cannot use another low money down loan for another 7 months or so for my next house hack. 

I am looking to invest out of state in the mean time where 20% down is not a ridiculously high amount of money like Denver. 

On one of BP's podcasts @Brandon Turner talked about how you should look at which area of life you are successful in and take that process into other areas of your life. I am successful in fitness and realized that I got started and kept going to the gym through having an accountability partner. 

I want to see who in the Denver area would be interested in starting accountability groups/ mastermind groups. (not looking for money or to charge anything). These would be smaller than a meet up but would have likeminded people who could share goals and plans. Since very few of my friends are trying to do what i'm doing, I believe it would be super awesome to be held accountable with a group. This could help move everyone's goals forward faster as well as using everyone's insight and resources to problem solve. 

If anyone in the Denver metro area thinks this is something that would be beneficial to them, hit me up! Would love to build a power group in helping everyone stay on track and committed to their real estate goals. 

Loading replies...