Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Colorado Springs Real Estate Forum
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Trevor Kolb
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Mentorship Mondays

Trevor Kolb
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Jul 18 2016, 09:27

Hey BP, in an effort to keep my spirits up while learning more about REI in Colorado Springs, Co. I've decided to dedicate today as Mentorship Monday. Every week, I intend to meet with someone who has been successful in Real Estate or a similar profession to learn more about Investing in this business.

As of recently Joe Graeve, has been kind enough to let me peer into the realm of Real Estate through his eyes. I've also spoken with Realtor Brian Canady regarding some of the challenges he faced when transitioning to a full time career. Both Joe and Brian's shared experiences have provided a wealth of knowledge that fuels my desire to become successful.

If anyone would like to join me in Mentorship Mondays and discuss how you got started, challenges you've faced, as well as any tips you'd like to share, please feel free to post or message me directly. I would really like to gauge the interest of the BP community on this project of mine, as most of the "meet-up" meetings don't fit my schedule or have limited seating for a select group of certain industry professionals. Of which, I haven't attained enough RE experience to join.

I am typically available all day on Mondays, so anyone who is interested should be able to reach out and meet with me at some point. Feel free to use this idea for yourself to learn or teach once a week. Just use it as an opportunity to grow and achieve success with others!

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you all!

- Trevor Kolb

Loading replies...