Property Management New Haven County

9 Replies

Does anyone know of a good management company in the New Haven area? I have been  managing my own, but might be ready to hire someone after my next purchase.  Thanks!

Not really. How have you been handling it so far? 

I have only 7 units but I still like to control the property management and have go to people on the ground as needed for maintenance, repairs, tenant requests, etc.

I've been doing fine on my own with the same strategy and same portfolio size. As I look to grow, though, I am not sure when it will be too much to do with a full-time job. I'd rather grow and use management than be hesitant to grow because I don't want to take on the extra work.

We are interested in multi families in Ct.  What are the price range of multi Famiy homes  in New Haven and what rent do renovated 2 or 3 bedrooms rent for?

This post has been removed.

@Barbara G. What type of property are you looking to have them manage? I could recommend a few companies, but some are better at larger multi-families and some are better with smaller multi-families. Some are good with "war zone" properties and others won't even consider managing them.

@Kevin Siedlecki I know someone in New Haven that came highly recommended

in New Haven and he has come to our meet-up several times. I really like him, although I cannot vouch for using his work. Feel free to PM me if still interested.

Originally posted by @Kevin Siedlecki :

Does anyone know of a good management company in the New Haven area? I have been  managing my own, but might be ready to hire someone after my next purchase.  Thanks!

Hello Mr. Siedlecki,

A portion of my business is property management let me know if we can be of some assistance to you. You can send me a message once it is convenient for you.

Thanks for the time.

Hi Kevin,

Message Me.  I know a few guys who run big management companies that specialize in the New Haven, CT area.  I don't want to post names in case tenants go looking for trouble on Google..

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here