AAA Capital Funding? Who are these people? scam?

5 Replies

They're promoting 3.5% interest rates... 59 reviews on Google however I can't find them on Biggerpockets or anywhere else?

Safe to assume they're a scam?

what do you think? If that's for fix and flip loans ?  for sure.

teaser rate on a full doc owner occ 20% down 800 fico  maybe. have not looked at start rates for adjustables.. 

And thing that is private or HML its for sure not real..

these are the real estate lending version of Nigerian Prince scams..

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

what do you think? If that's for fix and flip loans ?  for sure.

teaser rate on a full doc owner occ 20% down 800 fico  maybe. have not looked at start rates for adjustables.. 

And thing that is private or HML its for sure not real..

these are the real estate lending version of Nigerian Prince scams..

I literally had a soft pull from SOFI a few days ago then i got a letter in the mail today... i guess the llcs who pull our credit reports will sell our informaion to anyone for "pre-approved" offers?

I looked at their website and they are a lender of govmit backed loans so the 3.5% is probably a starter rate on an owner occ adjustable its pretty easy to compare those  you can just call your local BoA or Wells and see what they are offering.

my only concern with their website is they don't have the NMLS license listed and state license which I find very odd for someone with that big a profile that is the law that you display those on your advertisements /  website.

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

I looked at their website and they are a lender of govmit backed loans so the 3.5% is probably a starter rate on an owner occ adjustable its pretty easy to compare those  you can just call your local BoA or Wells and see what they are offering.

my only concern with their website is they don't have the NMLS license listed and state license which I find very odd for someone with that big a profile that is the law that you display those on your advertisements /  website.

They're real searched them up in Sunbiz nothing out of the ordinary all the addresses match...

It just seems really weird that you have 59 Google reviews and no Facebook page or mention in a real estate forum..

well I don't like facebook  and would never use it for business or linkden for that matter.. so that does not bother me.. the only red flag is I am a NMLS licensed mortgage banker and its federal law to have your NMLS and state license on your web pages.. so that's strange and a violation but other than that.

the 3.5% I am sure is just starter adjustable conforming loans.. NO way is it rehab.. that's cheaper than it cost us to get the money  LOL.. to lend to you folks.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here