Local investor meet ups

3 Replies

Ready to get some skin in the game. Would like to connect with people who have interest in property management (investor friendly), REOs, fix and flips, buy and holds. Im new to real estate investing and would like to assist on helping other with their current business, projects, or whatever it is that is needed.  

Is there any local investor groups?

Originally posted by @Juan S. :

Ready to get some skin in the game. Would like to connect with people who have interest in property management (investor friendly), REOs, fix and flips, buy and holds. Im new to real estate investing and would like to assist on helping other with their current business, projects, or whatever it is that is needed.  

Is there any local investor groups?

You can search in the events tab by zip code

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-an...

There's quite a few different groups that get together from time to time. If you're interested in learning the business start with diving into as many podcasts & youtube videos as possible 

@Juan S. CFRI & GOREIA are the two big real estate investor groups I know of in Orlando.  Last I checked both had a free guest pass.  I recommend visiting both and any other you find when searching google & Meetup.com  Pick the one you feel most comfortable in or all of them.  Dive in!  Take Action, but be safe!  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.