Scheduling Meetings in Atlanta

9 Replies

Interested to schedule meetings in Atlanta with potential lenders (hard money as well), investors and bankers between November 20th-December 20th. We need to discuss finding long term financing for our current offices and single family homes, and setting up acquisition financing for future growth

I may know of a couple commercial bankers to introduce you too.

I too am looking for investors who wish to invest in a private placement as silent investors with a preferred return.  I have a 16 year track record as an investor with very favorable yields.  Investor deck is in the final stages.  If interested please contact me.  Accredited investors only please.

I am interested in connecting with potential lenders as well. I have five single family home rentals that are owned outright and I am seeking for them to be cash out refi-ed. Once I have a lender relationship that is a good fit, I will be looking to rapidly continue my expansion within the Atlanta market. Thanks in advance for any referrals.

I'm a member in a local REIA, gareia.org , there's many lenders as members and they speak on their benefits. I think Visio has some creative products for folks with little or no W-2 income. Look at the rental 360 product.

http://www.visiolending.com/

We would be interested in the contact information for the commercial banker. You can send me what you have in mind and we can run it by our investors. Thank You

@ Michael Liss

Hi Michael, I thought this went through. Please private message me the info @Michael Liss

Matthew, 

I would love to participate in these discussions. Please let me know. 

I provide mostly debt for investors to expand but have invested equity at times if you want to message me.

Let me know when you can speak. I sent you a private message @Stan Sugarman

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here