Commercial multi families

6 Replies

Hi, I want to purchase small multi families here, but seems like when I look on loop net only big properties and out of my league. Do you guys know of 5units -12 units is available in this market with price points no more than $200k?

Hi @Koob Moua ,

Loop net is not really designed to market small multi family members nd it would be better to speak to an agent with access to the MLS. You can find small multi family in your price range, but to be honest, competition is fierce and you would have better luck with SFRs at that price point.

Thanks for the advice. 

@Koob Moua i have had decent luck with finding properties on the MLS. Typically uneducated small MF owners have single-family agents list their MF real estate on MLS and most investors are not conditioned to check there. ( at least not in my market) I bought this 8 unit for 230k. ( Was listed on MLS 6 months) 

Originally posted by @Mario Brown :

@Koob Moua i have had decent luck with finding properties on the MLS. Typically uneducated small MF owners have single-family agents list their MF real estate on MLS and most investors are not conditioned to check there. ( at least not in my market) I bought this 8 unit for 230k. ( Was listed on MLS 6 months) 

Nice value add. 

If you don't mind me asking what will the number look like after all is complete?

NOT YET

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.