Atlanta/ GA Female General Contractors

11 Replies | Atlanta, Georgia

Hi all, out of curiosity and personal interest in achieving this as well, I would like to get the GC license. Is there anyone here who's a female General Contractor? I am also thinking about partnering with someone experienced and successful in REI...

Sara 

Hey Sara, I'm new here and saw your post.  I'm not a GC but I've co-owned a GC company and also have some interest in possibly getting my license.  I'm currently a RE agent up in Cherokee county, maybe we could get together and brainstorm... 

Hi @Mo Adeleye , I didn’t find anyone. I’m still interested in the license. I am thinking I can get it after getting hands on experience in one big project I have. But it’s not going to be in the near horizon!  

Hey all, it's been awhile since I posted here but I am still working on my GC license.  I was under the assumption that I needed much more hands on experience but have since been told that the 6 years I owned a GC company would qualify.  Soo... I'm throwing this out here that I'm going to apply and get my license within the next six months.  I'd love to connect with anyone who is interested in flipping houses in the north Atlanta metro area.  I'm located in Woodstock but will consider other areas for the right job.  Thanks!

Im really attracted to all this, and would want you running my projects...

Hi @Andrea K Huisman . I was wondering if you had gotten your GC license? I live in Kennesaw and I’m interested in getting a house but in my price range the houses are selling significantly higher than asking so I was thinking maybe building might be an option even with the lumber shortages. I was wondering if you would have any time to discuss my options. I plan on house hacking btw. Thanks.