Colby Bradley
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
House Flipping - contract assignments

Colby Bradley
  • Boise, ID
Posted Jul 21 2016, 06:57

Hey gang,

New to BP here so, hello! My reason for joining this community and creating this post is because I'm hoping to establish some long-term business relationships. I also want to work with or meet some real estate investors in the Boise and surrounding areas. My underlying goal is to start off by doing contract assignments. I am new to this venture but it looks like a great foot in the door opportunity to the real estate industry. 

I am a long-time resident and business owner here in the treasure valley so I definitely have some connections-- not the right ones however.

The cool thing is, I believe I have the ability to find awesome properties at awesome prices and I wholeheartedly believe I can be a resource for profitable transactions! For now: my goal is to start off by getting properties under contract and then transferring the contract obligations/agreement to someone that has more capital and resources. 

Question: where would I even begin to look for people who would want to work with me? I don't have any fancy business cards (for this venture) a website or anything that supports what I'm ultimately wanting to do. General tips or guidance would be much appreciated. 

Thanks for the help and have a great day! :D

Loading replies...