• New to Real Estate
  • Plainfield, IL
Votes |
REI Networking In Chicago Suburbs

Account Closed
  • New to Real Estate
  • Plainfield, IL
Posted Nov 30 2021, 09:15

Calling all local investors, agents, lenders, etc. 

I have been doing a large amount of research into the real estate investing world and will be dipping my hand in the pot here in the next month. It is very exciting and I really enjoy learning about real estate with all the different avenues there are, but there is one category I know I am severely lacking in. Which is networking. Through listening to the BP podcast, reading books/articles, and hearing stories of other past successful investors I have learned the importance of networking. 

With that being said I am reaching out to see if there are any local real estate investment groups or networking meet-ups throughout the Chicago-land area. I have caught wind of a few that had happened within the past few months but cannot seem to find anything about any new upcoming ones. If anyone knows of any or is looking to start one and would like some help please let me know I would love to get involved!

Key Words: 

Plainfield - Naperville - Aurora - Lamont - Lockport - Joliet - Oswego - Morris - Shorewood - Crest Hill - Downers Grove - Bolingbrook - Romeoville - Minooka - Yorkville - Wheaton 

Loading replies...