Chicago contractors investor friendly

6 Replies

Hi I’m Roger, and I’m looking for investors friendly contractors in Chicago South side area. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

@Rogers Williams what type of contractor are you looking for, and how far south? I am on the near southwest side (Oak Park/Berwyn area), and have some good contacts. Obviously, Chicago is a huge marketplace though, and a lot of contractors don't like to travel too far. 

@Rogers Williams , I am curious, what "investor friendly" means to you? All contractors should like investors, right? Lot's of business for them!

I know a lot of contractors and could send you some of their info if I get exactly what you are looking for! Thanks,

Lumi Ispas, Real Estate Agent in IL (#475.113981)
773-392-2906
Originally posted by @John Warren :

@Rogers Williams what type of contractor are you looking for, and how far south? I am on the near southwest side (Oak Park/Berwyn area), and have some good contacts. Obviously, Chicago is a huge marketplace though, and a lot of contractors don't like to travel too far. 

Originally posted by @John Warren :

I’m looking for contractors in those exact areas.. Would you mind sending me those contacts as well?

@rogers Williams Please PM me at my email address. I have some information that will be very helpful. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.