Chicago contractors investor friendly

6 Replies

Hi I’m Roger, and I’m looking for investors friendly contractors in Chicago South side area. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

@Rogers Williams what type of contractor are you looking for, and how far south? I am on the near southwest side (Oak Park/Berwyn area), and have some good contacts. Obviously, Chicago is a huge marketplace though, and a lot of contractors don't like to travel too far. 

@Rogers Williams , I am curious, what "investor friendly" means to you? All contractors should like investors, right? Lot's of business for them!

I know a lot of contractors and could send you some of their info if I get exactly what you are looking for! Thanks,

Originally posted by @John Warren :

@Rogers Williams what type of contractor are you looking for, and how far south? I am on the near southwest side (Oak Park/Berwyn area), and have some good contacts. Obviously, Chicago is a huge marketplace though, and a lot of contractors don't like to travel too far. 

Originally posted by @John Warren :

I’m looking for contractors in those exact areas.. Would you mind sending me those contacts as well?

@rogers Williams Please PM me at my email address. I have some information that will be very helpful. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here