• Muskegon, MI
Votes |
Free photos for your flips!

Ian Dikhtiar
  • Investor
  • Muskegon, MI
Posted Apr 18 2018, 20:03

Hi, folks!

First of all, I am NOT a professional photographer. So if you are looking for one - you came to the wrong thread.

I have never done real estate photography and I don't really plan to do it on a full-time basis. I am just a guy with a camera who has nice gear and likes taking snaps on my free time.

With that being said.

If you are selling a house or maybe you just finished a rehab or you need some pictures of your property for any other reason - I will be happy to help you with it for absolutely free. I do not guarantee the high-quality content due to my lack of experience in real estate photography specifically, but hey, it's free anyway.

What's in it for me, you might ask.

1. Connections. I want to start investing in a real estate. And what is better than actually coming to the houses and talking to people who are in it for months, years or maybe even decades. I hope I can learn some first-hand wisdom from people who are active in Real Estate market and maybe one day I will use this knowledge or even find a friend.
  2. Experience. I know that really good real estate photography requires some good techniques that I might learn down the road and will make it my side gig one day.

Other than that - I literally ask for nothing else. If you will want to cover some gas money or buy me a coffee - I won't say no, though ;)

Feel free to reach out. I can't promise anything on weekdays, but I might have some free time on weekends. Especially if you are located in North Suburbs and drive is not too far from Morton Grove.