Attorney/CPA for condo association

4 Replies | Chicago, Illinois

Hi Chicago BPers,

Any recommendations for attorneys/CPAs in the Chicago area. BOD for condo association needs to complete taxes and advice on BOD self-managing as paid members..

@Eudith Vacio an accountant for a condo association is less of a specialty but for the attorney you want someone that spends 100% of there day working on condo associations.  I can send you a couple of good condo Assoc law firms and an accountant if you want.