Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Feb 22 2023, 09:09

I'm about to find out...forming a joint venture. Honestly, there are deals out here. As an agent and investor, I see them all the time. Let me know if you're interested and we can link up.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 22 2023, 10:29
Quote from @Shawn Slough:

Who’s still having success with flips in San Antonio?

Flips are a bit scary right now with homes sitting on the market longer. If you price it right and do an A+ flip you will get multiple offers. But if you do a half a$$ job and try to overprice it will sit there. What some are doing is using it as an STR while you wait for the equity to build and cash out later

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Shawn Slough
Votes |
Replied Feb 22 2023, 15:40
Quote from @Hamp Lee III:

I'm about to find out...forming a joint venture. Honestly, there are deals out here. As an agent and investor, I see them all the time. Let me know if you're interested and we can link up.

Thanks for the response Hamp. It’s great to hear that you’re still coming across a lot of opportunities out here. Sounds like you found yourself one. Would like to talk some more sometime and hear about how your project goes. 

User Stats

Votes
Shawn Slough
Votes |
Replied Feb 22 2023, 15:53
Quote from @Tiffanie Figueroa:

Who’s still having success with flips in San Antonio?

Flips are a bit scary right now with homes sitting on the market longer. If you price it right and do an A+ flip you will get multiple offers. But if you do a half a$$ job and try to overprice it will sit there. What some are doing is using it as an STR while you wait for the equity to build and cash out later

I’m hearing the same thing as far as quality Tiffanie. I would love to meet the people who are rising to the occasion in this market. Good for the homebuyer though. Nobody wants to buy an overpriced lousy flip. Also good to hear people are still able to make other strategies such as STR work. Thanks for the response 👍

User Stats

Votes
Hamp Lee III
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Mar 11 2023, 16:49
Quote from @Hamp Lee III:

Thanks for the response Hamp. It’s great to hear that you’re still coming across a lot of opportunities out here. Sounds like you found yourself one. Would like to talk some more sometime and hear about how your project goes. 
I’ll keep you posted. Our team’s first meeting is next week.

I’m getting the LLC, operating agreement, and intent letters prepared by a lawyer.

I’ve also found our farm area…excited!