Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping
Account Closed
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
THE FIRST FLIP! Getting over analysis paralysis.

Account Closed
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Sep 23 2014, 17:06

Hello everybody,

Thank you for reading this post. I am a 24 year old landscaper in tucson az and been studding real estate investing, in bigger pockets and been doing my due diligence for about two years and now i think its time to PULL THE TRIGGER. 

I don't want to get stuck in analysis paralysis as i think I am ready. as im going to get for my first deal. 

I met this wholesaler/flipper from a bandit sign(very common in Tucson). I just called this sign yesterday, told him I'm a new investor, and he text me a deal. "This is a good deal for your first flip" he said. Now, he seems like a very good guy, down to earth, even trusted me to go to the property, go inside and take a look at it. 

I got privet money ready along with a team to rehab the property and a real estate agent to sell to market the property. But how can i know if he is trustworthy or is giving me a good deal? Should i even question that? Do i have to do that with every wholesaler that i come in contact? What is the exact equation to find out if his info is true? I just want to pull the trigger and my stupid skepticism is getting in the way. 

PLEAS HELP!!!!

Loading replies...